Personal Data Controller and Information System Controller
- The Controller of personal data collected and processed through www.foroom.com.pl is FOROOM LTD, with its seat in 02-614 Warsaw, 20 Teofila Lenartowicza street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register, under no. 0000409291, VAT No. 521-362-67-66, REGON: 145983705 (hereinafter referred to as the: „Controller”).
- The Controller of Information System (hereinafter referred to as the: „CIS”) is the Personal Data Controller, i.e. Members of the Management of the FOROOM LTD with its seat in Warsaw or other person designated by the Controller to provide efficiency, due service and implementation of technical IT safeguards.
Basis for Personal Data Processing
- The privacy and Cookie files policy is in conformity with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 in relation to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Act on the protection of personal data of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws Of 2018, item 1000) as well as the Act on the provision of services by electronic means of 18 July 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019 item 123, i.e. as of 21 January 2019).
- The safety of Personal Data shall be meant as the provision of confidentiality, integrity, accessibility and accountability thereof through implementation and operation of technical mechanisms and organisation procedures necessary therefor.
- The material scope of application hereof shall cover all personal data filing systems processed by the Personal data Controller, both in electronic and paper forms as well as Personal data processed outside the collections of data.
- This Privacy and Cookie Files policy is aimed at protecting the interest of parties the data concern to – through the provision of appropriate and proper to the expected risks as well as categories of data processed, protecting collections possessed and fulfilling information obligations.
Basis for Personal Data Processing
The Controller collects and processes the personal data to:
- Establish contact with the User by electronic means,
- Administer the foroom.com.pl website – provide proper and uninterrupted operation thereof,
- Use Cookie files,
- Provide the Website user with proper operation,
- Provide safety during the use of the Website.
Scope of Personal Data Processing
The Controller collects and processes the following personal data:
- Full Name,
- E-mail address,
- Phone Number,
- A company’s registered office/correspondence address,
- IP number of the User’s computer,
- Approximate location of the User’s device.
Time of Personal Data Processing
- The time when the Controller may process the Personal Data is dependent on the legal basis as a premise for processing thereof.
- If the Website User gives a consent to process Personal Data, the Controller may process thereof until the User’s consent is withdrawn.
- If the Controller has a legitimate interest to process the Personal Data, the processing period shall be until the above-mentioned interest ceases or the Data Subject objects thereto.
- If the Personal data is processed due to applicable law, the period of data processing shall be defined by the provisions thereof.
- If there is no a statutory or contractual obligation concerning the data pro9cessing period, in principle a maximum retention period is of 6 (six) years for personal data – due to the statute of limitations.
The Persons authorised to Process Data & Recipients od Personal Data
- The Recipient of Personal Data is the hosting company whose services are used by the Controller.
- The Controller maintains electronic records of persons authorised to process Personal Data. The records shall include first and last names of persons admitted to process the Personal Data, date of empowerment as well as expiry date of empowerment to process Personal Data. The records shall be updated systematically.
Rights of the website user
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation indicated in Article 2 hereof, the Website User has the right to:
- have access personal data,
- have access to information on purposes of data processing, categories of personal data involved, on recipients or categories of recipient whom the data was or will be disclosed (particularly about recipients in third countries or international organisations),
- have access to information on planned retention period for the personal data and if not possible, about criteria for defining the period,
- demand correction, removal or limitation of personal data of the subject by the Controller,
- object to process personal data,
- complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
- any information on the source of personal data if the data is collected from the data subject.
Moreover, we hereby inform that the Controller may refuse to remove personal data of the Website User in specific cases, e.g. the Collector is obliged to keep the data in accordance with the Polish or EU law or it is necessary for establishing, bringing or defending our claims.
The requirement for provision of Personal Data
- Providing personal data by the Website User is voluntary.
- In some situations providing of Personal Data is necessary for establishing contact with the Controller through the Website. In order to make a contact with the Controller, first and last name, phone number and e-mail address shall be provided. Any failure to make the Data available shall result in impossibility to make a contact with the Website User.
- The foroom.com.pl website shall not collect any information automatically excluding information included in Cookie files.
- Cookie files shall be meant as IT data, particularly text files stored in the Website User’s final device and meant for using the Website. Cookie files usually include name of the website which they come from, storage time on the final device and unique number.
- The Controller shall be an entity places Cookie files on the Website User’s final device and has access thereto.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s final device may be also used by the Collector’s advertisers and partners.
- Within the foroom.com.pl website analytical and session Cookie files are used.
- Within the website the Controller uses Cookie files in order to:
- maintain session, remember choices made by the User on the Website,
- optimize operation of the Website to recognize the User’s device an display appropriate content on the Website.
- collect analytical data helping to find out how the Website Users use resources thereof,
- adjust the content of the Website to individual preferences of the User, optimize the operation of the Website, appropriate display of the Website content,
- The Cookie files used by the Controller are safe for the User’s devices, particularly they pose no threat of downloading unwanted software, malware or computer viruses.
- If the User shall give no consent to Cookie files, access thereof may be limited or turned off. In case of turning off or limiting access of Cookie files in the device, use of the Website will be possible, however some function of the Website which require Cookie files shall be unavailable.
- This Privacy and Cookie Files Policy shall be applicable from the date of implementation by the Controller.
- The issues not regulated in this Policy, are subject to applicable law, particularly the provisions of the Regulation indicated in Article 2 (1) hereof.
Personal Data Controller Contact Details
In order to exercise rights indicated in the Article 7 of the Privacy and Cookie Files Policy or obtain information, please contact with the Controller by electronic means to the e-mail address: email@example.com